Wednesday, July 21, 2010

After 11 Tools: Reflections

My favorite tools in my personal technology tool box are digital story telling and mobile technology/apps. A particular activity that I will plan for my students is digital story telling. I will use photos for my students to learn sequencing in reading. Students will place pics in chronological order and then write script for story.

I have transformed my thinking about the learning that will take place in my classroom by realizing that students need me to teach them correct digital citizenship, hands on computer skills and introduce them to many tools for the 21st century learning.

Yes, the unexpected outcome from this program that surprised me most was that I feel really excited about the new technology that will be accessible in my classroom!

2 comments:

  1. How did you get to the assessment? I completed the tools and reflection but how do you get into Atomic Learning? Help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog looks great Mrs. Lail!! :)

    ReplyDelete